1. Make sure the wall surface to be completely smooth, flat ,solid ,dry and perfectly clean.
2. Use the Stir to stir the adhesive even. We suggest to adopt professional adhesive and sealant, parts of our products need to use neutral no sand adhesive and sealant.
3. Use the putty knife to sweep 2-3mm thickness adhesive after cleaning the pavement surface.
4. Use dentation trowel carve to score out waviness on the flat mushy adhesive.
5. Paving mosaic, pay attention to align the joints between mosaics with the joints between the product mesh.
6. Tenderly pat the mosaic surface by the rubber headed hammer, make sure it is adhesive evenly.
7. About 20 hours later when mosaic is totally adhesive, use the sponge knife to fill the sealant into the gaps.
8. After 30 minutes, when the joint sealant is semi-dry, use wet high density sponge to fill into about 1-2mm, which can better highlight affect of the products.
9. Use towel to clean and finish the pavement finally.